Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Photos






This post is just going to be photos of my life here in KC for those of you back in NZ
Photo 1 - One of our interns Kristian had a birthday so Gabrielle and I made her a carrot cake - the type her mum would make
Photo 2 - My flatmates and I Easter 06, we all made what we would normally have back home for Easter, Christine (centre) made the most amazing pineapple stuffing for the ham!
Photo 3 - This is our backyard in Spring, when it's beautiful and sunny and still cool enough to be outside
Photo 4 - This is a picture of me with my friends Micah (left) and Shawna (right) at our friend's Sarah and Clay's wedding, the reception was at one of the prettiest places I've seen in Kansas City
Photo 5 - This is our backyard in winter - a slightly different look!

No comments: