Thursday, March 1, 2007

Okay, I'm actually going to do this

So, I'm going to become a blogger and actually write in it and actually tell people that I have a blog, amazing. Someone once told me that the person who gets the most out of a book is the author, the person who gets the most out of a sermon or message is the speaker, so the person who will benefit that most from this blog is me. Nothing like selfish motivations. Hopefully I will learn to better communicate thoughts and ideas that sporadically turn up into my head and have them become something concrete. As I go along I will try and include photos and make this blog look interesting, because as we know we live in a visual generation.

Next post I'll try to say something moderately interesting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi wendy - i tired ages ago when u started this to say hi,but failed, but have been ablet o comment today, so will say hi here at the start again!

i too have a blog... where i put my thoughts and also research for Immerse (church mag) - kinda use it as a file cabinet for quotes and devos and songs i like as well as what i am reading in the bible etc... and whanau stuff too :o)

blessings,
claire