Tuesday, March 6, 2007

FYI - a happy day

FYI - these posts will be bits of information for the people back home just to know what's going on in my little life. So if you just want a regular catch up you can go straight to these posts.

Today was a happy day because I finished my Fire Within outline, a few weeks ago I decided I was just going to get it done, so I did! It's nice going into this week (which is GBF/conference week, I'll explain another time) without really having to think about my Fire Within outline until next week when I work on it more.

A little note that the main reason I got it done is because I woke up at 12:30 again, (an hour earlier than I want to be up!) and thought I'd just use my time effectivly!

That's all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a happy day and glad to have you blogging. I'm looking forward to more.

Cheers, Craig