Saturday, March 31, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

It's 4:15am which makes it my birthday, so to celebrate another year of the Lord's faithfulness I am going to share what I am thankful for in this moment
I get to do the night watch. I can't believe I get to do such an honourable and holy thing as stand in the night. That the Lord would call one so weak and so fickle to stand in his house is beyond words for me, that at 25 I know exactly what I want to do with my life and I'm doing it, without regrets and without reservation, I was made for this!

As we were having bonding time with our interns we were all telling our stories a little, as I shared how I got here it's like I took a step back and went this has to be the Lord!

So I'm thankful, for many other things, but I was struck again today with how much I love what I do.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Aunty Wendy! Hope you have a lovely day. Mummy says that she loves you and misses you very much

Anonymous said...

happy birthday wendy!

enjoying reading your blog - and all the good things God is doing in your life!

caleb turns 5 today - i didnt realize your birthdays were so close :o)

blessings,
claire & tony

Victoria said...

happy birthday a day or two late. i got the privelege of talking to you on your birthday, but I wanted to say it again.

Wendy said...

Daniel - I miss your mummy too! But I'm glad I got to speak to her
Claire - thanks for the encouragement, it's so strange to think that Caleb is 5 , I remember when you were pregnant with him
Victoria, thanks your comment made me smile