Sunday, July 1, 2007

It's been a while

This week has been very full so writing for my blog has not been on my priority list so much! But it's my Sabbath so I have a little time to catch up.

Our new interns arrived yesterday, I get to lead with my friend Leah which I am excited about. We have five women in our apartment and I am looking forward to getting to know them. Orientation is always a little overwhelming because we give A LOT of information in a short amount of time.

Today I have been thinking again about how thankful I am to be here. I remember when I would be cleaning my house back home and day dream about a place where there would be 24/7 prayer and worship, now I belong to one! Now I'm on memory lane. I also remember when our church did a all night prayer meeting, by the time we got to the end of the night there were maybe 6-8 people left, the leader said he felt there was something significant about that, maybe that was where I first got a glimpse of being able to minister before the Lord in a continual manner.

I am also becoming thankful for the focus that is coming to the night watch, with the global prayer teams. These teams sit in the first four rows. It's amazing sitting close to your friends and praying together, I really do like it.

So I'm thankful to the Lord for his kindness - the boundary lines have fallen in pleasant places!

No comments: