Saturday, July 21, 2007

Change is in air.....

I'm sure I would have mentioned that IHOP is going through a time where change is becoming a very common thing. In my own little life I have yet another change to inform people of.

I am now a Ministry Assistant for fire in the night. I am still core leading but am now also serving as an "MA". Basically I, with 2 other women help out the female core leaders with situations when they are not sure what to do, or just regular living as an intercessory missionary stuff. Because as core leaders we do pour ourselves out for our interns we also need people pouring into us and helping us keep perspective.

I'm excited about this change, what I like the most is when I looked around the room at my first MA meeting I was looking at a small group of 5 people who I really like and look forward to spending more time with in this context

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey chicky - guess what! andrew and i are going for a long weekend up to a cottage in Mangawhai Heads, on moir point road. im so excited, i havent been up there since our honeymoon. will check out the beach for you, although your weather would be a lot nicer then ours is, dont think i'll be swimming!

love ya
kelly

Anonymous said...

Well written article.