Friday, March 7, 2008

Back in Kansas City

It's true, I'm back in Kansas City, wearing winter coats and now keeping doors and windows closed.

My time in New Zealand was wonderful, as I don't like super long blog entries I will say a few highlights, and post some pictures in the near future. Then I will attempt to start writing concerning things that I am studying and learning as well as general life updates.

But for now, a few of my highlights
1) My family, are just awesome, I loved being with them, hard to put into words how great it was to see them
2) NZ Summer, though it did rain quite a bit, that's okay, it's New Zealand, you never know what the weather is going to do but I have still come back with a tan
3) Hanging out with Sarah, I just had so much fun with her, going to the beach, driving around and laughing a lot
4) Bungy Jumping, has to be one of the funnest things I've ever done in my life and I hope to do it again.

It's been real
W

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there , I see that you are from NZ , and live in Kansas . . wondering if you know of or knew a man named Marc , who was aparamedic over in Topeka , but living in Olathe ?? Its' a long story , but I met him when I was staying in KC, Ks . . . and circumstances separated us , since , I have been looking for him to no avail ! I think his last name was Gorton or Gordon ( as he explained it to me - like the fish sticks ) ! Or maybe you could point me in the right direction as to how I may be more effective in my search for him ! ? Sorry to bother you , my email is xmistybluex@yahoo.com , in the case you have some advice that mat help me ! Thank you :-)