Tuesday, January 29, 2008

when counting down is almost over

The time is drawing nigh, I'm going home. When I tell people in KC it is quickly proceeded with for four weeks, other wise people get a little concerned.

I bought a swimsuit today, very exciting, I haven't done that for about 3 or 4 years!

I'm now in Zephaniah and Habakkuk who i have to confess I'm struggling a little to understand except that God judges wickedness and he restores all things at the end of the age and he keeps his promises with Israel. All of which I am thankful for.

Because I like lists I will say five reasons why I am looking forward to going home
1) Caitlin Grace Dorothy blundell - my new little niece, I can't wait to meet her and hang out with her older brother, and her mum and dad for the matter. Especially up at my holiday house

2) The holiday house, the place of refuge and quiet.

3) ROAD TRIPS - the fun thing about having someone not from your country come with you somewhere is that you really appreciate your country so much more, and it will be good to spend some quality time with my little civic.

4) Mum and dad, this list isn't in order but it'll be nice to hang out with my parents and be a daughter for a while

5) SUN and SUMMER,I am a pale night watch girl and it'll be so great to get outside in fresh air and sunshine, good for the heart, good for the soul.

I'm becoming too excited to sleep sometimes
Wendy

No comments: