Saturday, May 26, 2007

Change is here to stay

I was speaking to someone a few days ago, and told them I decided this about 3 or 4 months ago. As creatures of habit we tend not to like change that much. I remember when the stage at IHOP was extended and they changed the lighting, it was so weird, now that God TV will start filming soon they've changed it again, and no one really made a big deal about, we now have grey chairs instead of blue (and the blue chairs are in FSM instead of the orange ones - hooray!) Prayer leaders can no longer have pens on stage or anything besides bible and outline, just because it does look like the Prayer leaders not really paying attention.

This week I have a new co leader for FITN, the previous two having stepped down to focus on other areas of leadership within the night watch, I am now the overseer of the fasting teams in the night, and as I have been saying I am moving rooms.

Here's the good news. the Lord doesn't change, ever, no matter the circumstances, he is always faithful, always good, always king, always loving.

No comments: