Wednesday, June 13, 2007

What I like about Kansas City/the US

Squirrels - are one of the cutest animals and make me happy when I see them, which is a lot, today one was in a bird house
24 hour supermarkets - Hivee and Walmart, being on night watch they are very helpful
Cheery blossoms -they just pretty
Amazing sun rises - because KC is flat we see some great ones
Natural peanut butter - I never ate PB before I came here.
IHOP - I like IHOP, it's why I'm here but it's an amazing place with amazing people if it wasn't I would have gone home a while ago!
Snow - it is really pretty, though a little annoying after the pretty stage!
Doughnuts -I'm ruined, I can never eat dunkin donuts again (not that I did much anyway!)
Bagels - America has an amazing gift in yummy breakfast foods
My flatmates - I have had great flatmates, though still mourning the loss of two when I moved house I live with really great people

I think that's it for now!

No comments: