Saturday, June 9, 2007

My new room

As promised, here are some pictures of my new room, I don't think it's too difficult to guess what country I am from :)




My bed, and my cool lamp that kind of broke a little, the red part fell and the plastic melting, still haven't worked out how to fix it!



This is the best picture shows the colours the best, if you opened the door on the left of my drawers then you will actually find my bookcase and all my folders and papers



sorry it's not straight, this is my photo wall with my keyboard.

And that's it, the only thing you don't see is my other window that has two black sheets serving as curtains on both sides and my All black flag as the real curtain.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooohh the view from the bach, how i miss it! we're definitely doing another weekend up there when you are back!
Kiwi summers are the best, but sadly i am missing them too as it is raining and i am wearing thermals and a scarf at work.
Bring back the sun and bbq's!

i love the colours in your room, and it's looking very tidy ;)

Love you
Kelly

Anonymous said...

oops!

Wendy said...

I got so excited when I had three comments........WE will totally will go to my batch when I get back

Unknown said...

that's beautiful! I couldn't carry around many NZ things... as it is I have 20 kg to take home from India and another 15 waiting for me in Perth so right now approximately just under half of my travelling belongings will be thrown out or donated to the YWAM salvo bin... we did celebrate waitangi day in perth during lecture phase.

i'm also excited for getting home in 10 days and having a room to decorate, tho its rented and i can't really paint it. :) more so just that i get a bed, not an inch thick thermarest on the floor, or an inch and a half thick 'mattress' on a metal slab bed.