Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The license continued

I know that my last 3 posts have been about my license but I'm going to continue. Today I went into the city hall, it was a short line, I had all my documents and I got that's right...........a temporary license, my real one will come in the mail, but they have to send all my documents to someplace. But now I have a cool piece of paper with my picture on it that says I can drive!

Next post will be something about the Word, hopefully Jeremiah, I'm really enjoying it at the moment

Me

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Maybe you should ask for two of them. It sounds like you earned more than just one!

Anonymous said...

i still can't imagine the driving on the right hand side thing, weird.
Girls road trip sounds great, take loads of lollies with food colouring to keep you awake!

Kelly from NZ

Keryn Bloxham said...

Hey Wendy!
Just read your blog. Glad you are enjoying prayin through the night! Bless you heaps!
Love, Keryn

Christine said...

Yay! Congratulations.

By the way, I like your "not the fruit" clarification at the top of your blog. I, for one, would not want to be mistaken for being fuzzy, green, and seedy.

Oh... and, somehow, I JUST discovered your blog. Weird. I'm glad you are writing, though!

Wendy said...

Claire - don't worry I'm going to post on your question soon!

I do agree that I should get 2 license, but instead I get one that expires the same time as my I94! That means May next year.

For American readers, my friend Kelly is referring to candy, and Jen and I have already discussed the evils or delight of road trip eating!

Keryn - I love what I do!
Christine - Hooray for finding me, I haven't been particularly vocal about my blogging, but I can probably thank Amanda for the IHOP visitors!