Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Another international incident

You would think after living here for almost 2 years I would have learnt by now! Today I went to do a written and driving test that I could get my Missouri license (I have been driving on my international license this past year). I brought everything the lady told me, my passport, my social security, my letter to show my address. And then the women at the desk asks "Do you have the letter". Yes it's true, I need a letter from IHOP to show that I am at IHOP. Despite the fact you can't even get into the country without this letter! The moral of this story is if you are international take ALL your documents to anything that involved getting more documents!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will take note... however having my restricted license @ home means that if I come over I won't be able to drive at all...