Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sometimes I forget.......

I kinda forgot that I had a blog, it's true, I guess because my days have been filled with other thoughts.

The Summer interns left Monday, I really loved this track and I'm glad that all my interns are sticking around, for at least another 3 months. We have 120 interns arriving on Friday, basically double what we had this time. I know this is going to be a big growing curve for a lot of us, I'm excited and also feeling the weight of 120 young adults who the night watch are entrusted with for 3 months.

If I could sum up what I hope for these interns it would be that I want to win them over to the wisdom of going deep in prayer, the Word and fasting and I want them to become friends of Jesus. Really that is what is important, that they love the Lord with all their hearts, and Jesus the bridegroom, king and judge would find friends in these ones.

On a completely different note I meet Adi, Sommer's little girl for the first time today, I had been praying with Sommer throughout her pregnancy so it's amazing to meet the little one that I felt kick inside Sommer! She is the sweetest thing and I look forward to seeing this little girl grow into being a woman of grace and beauty

No comments: