Saturday, April 12, 2008

Another bulllet point blog

I love blogging in bullet point form, which is probably not the way you are supposed to blog, but sometimes words are so overrated! So here are some interesting thoughts or facts of the week

I have started drinking coffee, just in Mocha form, but still coffee, and it's a habit now. I'm trying to work out how I feel about this, but I'm going to wait until I've finished my 3pm class.

I start a new class on Monday, I have doing Daniel with Allen Hood and I am super excited.

Speaking of Daniel, I'm also starting to tackle Jeremiah again.

I got to talk with Angela and Joanne (or Ange and Jo) my older sisters last week, but what is amazing is that we all talked at the same time on skype. It was the first time in over three years.

Jesus is kind

that's it!
Wendy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.